The Consumers Health Forum (CHF) is seeking to fill a number of current vacancies. These include:
- Senior Policy Officer - See more
Full time and part time work arrangements are available. Positions are based in Canberra Melbourne.
Salary to be negotiated with the successful candidate but CHF can offer generous salary packaging in line with Registered Health Promotion Charity status.
Conditions: National Employment Standards, Employment Contract, Company policies and procedures
About Consumers Health Forum
The Consumers Health Forum of Australia (CHF) is the national peak body representing the interests of Australian healthcare consumers. CHF works to achieve safe, quality, timely healthcare for all Australians, supported by accessible health information and systems. We are committed to human-centred co-design, and we want to strengthen our support for consumer leaders and advocates so they can play an instrumental role in shaping health policy, research, programs and services. We are looking for a passionate and talented candidate to join our team.
How to apply
To express your interest, please submit a cover letter and short CV to email@example.com using the subject line “EOI- [insert position here]”. Applications will remain open until the right candidate is found.
For more information on the position contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our organisational objectives are:
- Advocating for impact – making credible and authoritative contributions to national health and social care policy and system design
- Consumers shaping health – equipping consumer leaders to act with impact and influence
- Partnering for purpose – strategically partnering with members, networks and stakeholders to maximise the impact of consumer voices and shape better health and social care
- Resilient and strong – maintain and growing a strong and diverse membership and assuring our financial sustainability.
Our organisational values are:
- We work together
- We show respect
- We are committed to excellence
- We honour trust and integrity
- We are daring
Our Strategic Plan 2018-2022 is accompanied by a long-term funding diversification plan.