Provision of Consumer Input into Health Workforce Australia's Initiatives and Programs
CHF began working with Health Workforce Australia (HWA) in March 2012 to facilitate consumer engagement across a range of HWA projects. These include the Health Professionals Prescribing Pathway (HPPP), Expanding Workforce Scope and Aged Care Workforce Reform (ACWR) projects.
CHF also supports consumer representatives on a range of HWA Project Advisory Groups (PAGs) outside the HPPP and ACWR projects. These include:
- Emergency Department PAG
- Endoscopy Nursing PAG
- National Competency Expert Reference Group (ERG)
- Rural Medical Generalists Pathway PAG
- Stakeholder Advisory Committee (SAC) for NGOs and the Private Sector
- Paramedic Project Reference Group
- Oral Health PAG
- Leadership for Sustainability of the Health Sector Expert Advisory Group (EAG)
- Leadership for Sustainability of the Health Sector PAG
- Mental Health Workforce Reform PAG.