Policy Officer - Digital Health
- Develop a recommended program of community awareness and education activities across CHF networks and the broader community on digital health initiatives with an initial focus on supporting the introduction of electronic prescribing
- Lead and support the implementation of communications to members of CHF, CHF networks, Primary Health Networks and the wider community sector to increase digital health awareness and encourage uptake of digital tools, including electronic prescribing
- Provide specialist policy advice and support to CHF’s CEO, Policy Director and consumer representatives involved in digital health initiatives, including Agency advisory committees
- Take a lead role in designing and delivering CHF digital health related events and webinars with an initial focus on electronic prescribing.
- Development of a well-crafted, multi-faceted communications and education program to support meaningful electronic prescribing implementation and awareness through CHF members, networks and other organisational partners
- Implementation of the communications and education program, and adaptation of it to take into account emergent communication opportunities
- Management of and accountability for project budgets associated with activities commissioned of CHF by the Agency
- Provide high level support to the CEO and Policy Director in order to maintain and manage the CHF relationship with the Agency and to execute the MOU and associated contracted bodies of work
- Provide high level policy advice to the CEO, Policy Director and, where requested, CHF consumer representatives on digital health issues
- Convene CHF’s Digital Health Special Interest Group and support it with innovative strategies that will sustain and grow it as a community of practice
- Manage enquiries via phone, email and other correspondence in relation to digital health queries from members and stakeholders
Applications should include a CV and a statement addressing the selection criteria and be emailed to Policy Director, Jo Root via firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Policy Officer - Digital Health application by Thursday 12 December. You can also call 02 6273 5444 with queries.
Click below to download a full Position Description.